Peer to peer fundraising is a great way to encourage individual and team fundraising initiatives and raise more money for your cause. When enabled each participant, volunteer and team are given a pledge page. Individuals and team captains can edit their photo, set a goal and write a unique message to greet their donors. A unique pledge link can be shared to their network via all the popular social media channels and email.
If you have not yet set up your charities on your event page please see: How do I add charity partners to my event page? to get started
To enable pledging on your existing fundraising organizations:
1. Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and search and select Settings -> Fundraising in the search box.
3. Navigate to the Fundraising Organization that you would like to update and click Edit
Note: this option must be selected under each charity you would like to have pledging associated
4. Once on the Fundraising Organzatiton that you would like to edit, scroll down to the setting Enable participant pledging and toggle it ON
Participant fundraising options will appear on:
1. The Thank you page, after completing the registration
2. Participant dashboards
3. The main event details page on the left-hand menu