Top fundraisers will be highlighted on an event leaderboard for all participants and visitors to see. Race Roster tracks and encourages friendly competition for social recognition. Participants can fundraise alone or with a team.
If you have not yet set up your charities on your event page please see: How do I add charity partners to my event page? to get started
To enable leaderboards for your existing charities:
- Login to your dashboard as an Event Organizer.
- Navigate to the top left of your screen to search bar and search select Fundraising. Alternatively, you can select Add-ons, followed by Fundraising from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page
4. Toggle the switch of each leaderboards you would like displayed (top team, donors and fundraisers)
5. Select the number of top results to display for each
6. Click SAVE
* In the screenshot below the top 3 will display for all boards