Charity Achievements allow fundraising focused events to supercharge their fundraising efforts. Now your event can create achievement badges based on a dollar amount or percentage towards a larger goal. For example, you may want to create a badge that rewards every participant who raises $100. They would automatically be notified via email when they reached that achievement. Additionally, you can create three more badges that notify and encourage the participant at intervals of $25 on the way to their bigger goal.
This section of your dashboard is a special option and will need to be turned on by your Race Roster contact person.
To set up your badges/achievements once these are enabled:
1. Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
2. Navigate to the left of your screen and select Event Settings
3. Scroll down and select the Charity Settings tab. If you do not have Charity Settings you will have to add that item on the Overview page.
4. From this page navigate to the top left hand side and select achievement settings
5. On the right hand side click the Create Achievement button to create your first badge
6. Enter a name for this badge (i.e. Silver, Half way there!, etc.)
7. Next select if you would like to Show as a trophy on pledge page - this will display the badge on the participants pledge page, as well trigger your created email (set up under the email campaign tool) once the participant has reached the requirement
NOTE: If you do not select this option, you will still be able to set up a campaign
8. Next select the amount and challenge type:
Amount: Enter the amount (i.e. 50, 60, 70)
a. Fixed amount - i.e. $50, $60, $70, etc.
b. Percentage - i.e. 50%, 60%, 70%, etc.
9. Indicate the recipient type
Individual achievement - the achievement will only be allocated to the individual
Team achievement - the achievement will only be allocated to an entire team
10. Click SAVE - this will bring you back to the properties page for this badge
1. Once the achievement has been created, click Edit on the achievement you would like to update on the summary page
12. Select Add Badge, select the file, and click Create Badge
13. Crop your image to size and click Crop to save
14. Select the blue Return to achievements settings button at the bottom right to return to the main page
Now that you have created your badges you must create your email campaigns to coincide with the achievements being met. See: https://support.raceroster.com/hc/en-us/articles/217912883-How-do-I-set-up-a-triggered-email-campaign- for details on setting up these emails.
Select the "Achievement Completed" condition and the applicable achievement from the right hand list
For more information on setting up and managing your charity settings please visit :