Charity Achievements allow fundraising focused events to supercharge their fundraising efforts. Now your event can create achievement badges based on a dollar amount or percentage towards a larger goal. For example, you may want to create a badge that rewards every participant who raises $100. They would automatically be notified via email when they reached that achievement. Additionally, you can create three more badges that notify and encourage the participant at intervals of $25 on the way to their bigger goal.
This section of your dashboard is a special option and will need to be turned on by your Race Roster contact person.
To set up your badges/achievements once these are enabled:
- Login to your dashboard as a Race Director
- Navigate to the left of your screen and select 'Event Settings'
- Scroll down and select the "Charity Settings" tab
- From this page navigate to the top right hand side and select
- On the right hand side click the button to create your first badge
- Enter a name for this badge. For e.g. "100 dollar badge" or "Half way there"
- Next select where you would like the trophy to display:
a. "Show as a trophy on pledge page"- this will display the badge on the participants pledge page, as well trigger your created email (set up under the email campaign tool) once the participant has reached the requirement
b. "Use as a campaign trigger only" - this will not display the badge on the pledge page but will trigger your email to the participant once it is reached
8. Next select your challenge type:
a. "Fixed amount"- for e.g. $50, $100
b. "Percentage"- once a certain percentage to goal is reached- you can have a event wide goal or allow participants to set their own
9. Enter the amount related to step 8.
10. Click SAVE - this will bring you back to the properties page for this badge
11. To add you badge image, select
12. Choose your file and select "Create Badge"
13. Crop your image to size and click to save
14. Select the blue "Achievements" button at the top to return to the main page
Now that you have created your badges you must create your email campaigns to coincide with the achievements being met. See: https://support.raceroster.com/hc/en-us/articles/217912883-How-do-I-set-up-a-triggered-email-campaign- for details on setting up these emails.
Select the "Achievement Completed" condition and the applicable achievement from the right hand list
For more information on setting up and managing your charity settings please visit :