Race Roster has added functionality to allow for the creation of email campaign groups. This feature allows event organizers to group their email campaigns in any way that allows for improved organization and categorization. Event organizers can group campaigns based off of different languages, specific sub-events, or any category they see fit.
Follow the steps below to begin creating your own email campaign groups.
1. From your event dashboard, click on email campaigns under the management tab from the lefthand side menu
2. From your email campaign landing page, you can either create a new email campaign (view our knowledge base article HERE to create a new campaign), or, you can use any of your pre-created campaigns to begin creating groups.
Click the green "create campaign group" button at the bottom of your page to begin creating your campaign group
3. Give your new campaign group a title and then click the green "add" button from the righthand side of the page to create the group
4. Use the icons on the lefthand side of the page to drag and drop your campaigns into different groups as needed
5. If you have multiple campaign groups created, you can also re-order the groups themselves by clicking the white "Re-order groups" button for further customization
There is no limit to the amount of campaign groups that can be created.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com