The Customize participant display are settings that will be applied to the public facing participant list, confirmation list, fundraiser list, teams list and the bib lookup tool if they are enabled. Some event organizers may want to amend the default displays due to privacy concerns.
Follow these instructions to navigate to the Customize participant display page:
- From your event dashboard, and click on event info under the settings tab from the left-hand side of the page
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the customize columns link
Note: The available options under Participant settings also include:
- Display participants - This option will display your participant list publicly on the race information page
- Display participant count - This option will display your registration total on publicly on the race information page
- Display confirmation list lookup - This option will allow participants to lookup their name from the registered list of participants
3. Once you have navigated to the Customize participant display page the settings for each public facing list can be selected from the tabs across the top of the screen.
4. After selecting the list you would like to amend, navigate to the customize window at the bottom of the page. Under the visibility column toggle off and on the value that you would like to be publicly displayed on the Event page.
5. The order of visible columns can be changed by dragging and dropping the three lines next to each value.
6. Click the three dots on the right hand side of each row to Edit the name of a value or remove it completely.
7. Click the +Add custom column link at the bottom of the page if you would like to add registration question answers or purchased products to the public display view.
8. Additional settings per list are visible under the Settings heading in the middle of the page.
9. Settings differ per list, but can include:
- Restrict sub-events - Include display settings for only your selected sub-events
- Sort order - Choose an ascending or descending order and sort by a selected value (Name is the default value)
Note: Participants in bundles may appear multiple times. Once as the bundled sub-event and once for each sub-events in the bundle.
Once saved the customized settings and updated display will be reflected on the public facing list visible on the Event page.