Who is Race Roster?
We're a dedicated team building software that empowers the event community to gather, move and fundraise online
Participants and Fundraisers
Event Participants will find resources here related to participation in events on Race Roster
Race Directors and Event Organizers
Race Directors and Event Organizers will find resources here to help manage events on Race Roster
Timers will find resources here related to managing participant data and posting results on Race Roster
- How do I initiate a transfer?
- How do I sign up my nonprofit to be part of the CVNL Bay Area Human Race?
- After my nonprofit is added, how do I register for the CVNL Bay Area Human Race?
- How do I find, customize and share individual and team fundraising pages for the CVNL Bay Area Human Race?
- Signing in to Race Roster and accessing dashboards
- Duplicate a registration page
- How can I make use of the heat map?
- Event Metrics
- Sub-Event Metrics
- Demographic Metrics
- What is the Real Time Events Overview? How do I access it?
- How do I give my committee, event staff or timer access to Race Roster?
- How to create an event page
- How to take an event live
- How to set up NEW pricing strategy
- How do I edit pricing for my event?
- Create a product using Products (BETA)
- Add a t-shirt or other product items to the event registration
- How do I upload a picture of my t-shirt or swag item?
- How do I edit swag or items for a race participant?
- How can I export my product (swag and merchandise) order?
- How do I add a team, edit a team name / team details or delete a team?
- How do I set up and configure teams?
- How do I switch a participant from one team to another?
- Charity coordinator permissions
- Add fundraising partners (name, logo, goal, pledging) to my event page
- Test campaign emails
- Creating an email campaign
- Creating a personalized campaign template
- Adding a sender for email campaigns
- Race Roster Notification Composer vs Campaign Tool
- Switching from Dwolla payments to ACH direct deposit payments
- How do I find the event payout / remittance reports?
- What fees are associated with using Race Roster?
- What is the Canadian Cheque Payout Process?
- What is the US Check Payout Process?
- What is the Canadian Direct Deposit Payout Process?
- How to send an invoice
- How to view all participant info and export to file or email
- How to make a participant inactive (cancel registration without a refund)
- How do I process a full or partial refund?
- How do I manually add a participant?
- How do I edit participant information?
- How do I create promo or discount codes?
- How do I set up access codes for my event?
- How do I set up electronic devices for packet pick up, onsite registration, and check in?
- How to set up onsite pricing
- How to set up an onsite registration
- How to set up onsite check in
- How do we check in participants at packet pick up?
- How do I upload event results to Race Roster?
- How do I download participant data from Race Roster?
- How do I post results on Race Roster?
- Access and posting results for events on Race Roster
- How to set up video results